Re: App Icon patch revision

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: App Icon patch revision
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:31:11 +0900

Sorry for my poor english. What I want to say is that in test.c I
attached, if window_group is set as context->drawable the
code does not work and if window_group is set as mainWindow
what the barflib does, works well. This is what I want to say.
And in examples for WINGs or wmlib, they also uses this technique.

In DPSiconwindow, what I do is that all property setting like things are
to the appRootWindow not window->ident which is created. And
set appRootWindow as withdrawn state and created window, ie.,
window->ident as icon window for appRootWindow. I'm not sure
whether this can be done using NSIconWindowMask but as
far as I can do, I cannot make WindowMaker create appicon
window area and draw on it using GNUstep. So, DPSiconwindow
is not exact copy of DPSwindow, in which all attributes are set
to the created window, ie., window->ident.