Placement of resources

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Placement of resources
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:12:34 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to get DGS place it's files in the correct place. That means
it is now looking for fonts in:
$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Library/Fonts

Question 1:

I have choosen for the DGS init files (like gs_btokn.ps) to be placed in
$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Library/DGS
Is this the correct place for them or should those go into Libraries/DGS
or is Library/PostScript the place....

Question 2:

While looking for the correct place I saw that within Libraries there is
a directory called Resources containing:

DTDs/
DocTemplates/
Images/
Languages/
NSCharacterSets/
NSTimeZones/
PrinterTypes/

Shouldn't those be placed in $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Library ?

Thanks,

Dennis