RE: thread question

From: David Relson
Subject: RE: thread question
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:31:25 -0500

At 12:15 PM 2/20/01, Tim.Bissell@dresdnerkb.com wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get back on the GNUstep/FreeBSD (4.1) wheel again,
but I can't build libobjc-0.9.0 as it complains that there is no
tconfig.h file - has anyone got any tips about what to do?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim,

In subdirectories of libobjc-0.9.0/config I see a bunch of tconfig.h files. They appear to be definitions for offsets, alignments, word sizes, etc for the different architectures. As a guess, you could generate one for your machine and try it.

David

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800