Re: Bug Report

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: Bug Report
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:29:17 +0100

It was a clean install from scratch, so something went wrong somewhere. I
unfortunately did a rm -rf on the /opt/GNUstep tree, so can't check right
now. I decided to build completely over again and maintain more logs and
keep tar.gz's of every additional build. This is gonna take some extra
time, but I hope that I can come up with a better report.

Dennis