Re: Something experience with GNUstep

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Something experience with GNUstep
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:54:24 +0100 (CET)

> 5. On the the Openstep for Mach 4.2 operation system the runModalForWindow
> method don't centre window if they are started up as modal windows by this
> method.

The MacOS-X documentation (see the documentation for the method `-center'
in NSWindow) says that this method centers the window on the screen if the
window is a NSPanel.  This - I think - is what GNUstep does - it doesn't
center a generic window which is not a NSPanel, but it does center a
NSPanel.  It is possible that this behaviour changed between openstep 4.2
and macos-x.