idea2: CVL

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: idea2: CVL
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:11:45 +0100

Hi all,

Here is idea 2. I have tried, but failed...
On the following website:
http://www.sente.ch/software/cvl
there is the Concurent Version Librarian, it is opensource and has a
bsd-like license:
http://www.sente.ch/software/OpenSourceLicense.html

CVL is a graphical user interface to CVS (Concurrent Versioning System)
most often used commands.

I have tried adjusting the Makefiles to get it to compile on GNUstep,
but when I run make I get:
make: Nothing to be done for `all'

So it is proven once again that I am not capable of doing stuff like
this ;)
Maybe someone else is capable of porting this package to GNUstep. It
should nicely complete the basic set for a Developer (ProjectCenter,
GORM, CVL).

Greetings,

Dennis