Commited corrections to AppKit.h and GMAppKit.h/.m for NSSecureTextField

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Commited corrections to AppKit.h and GMAppKit.h/.m for NSSecureTextField
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:44:53 -0800 (PST)

All,

I added some forward declarations to the AppKit.h file for NSSecureTextField
and NSSecureTextFieldCell.  This is consistent with the AppKit.h file under
OPENSTEP/Mach which also includes NSSecureTextField.h

In GMAppKit.m I added the code to pull the echosBullets attribute from the .nib
file and corrected a nib translation problem when using nib2gmodel on OPENSTEP
4.2.  The problem was in the category for NSClipView in GMAppKit.m.  There was
no test to determin if the object responds to setDrawsBackgroud which is
present
MACOSX machines, but not on OPENSTEP4.2 boxes.

I tested the changes.  Please let me know if there are any issues with this
modification.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento           Sr. Software Engineer