Stan Shebs, new Objective-C maintainer

From: Ovidiu Predescu
Subject: Stan Shebs, new Objective-C maintainer
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:37:27 -0800

I am pleased to announce that Stan Shebs <shebs@apple.com> accepted to
become maintainer for the Objective-C compiler and runtime. Stan is
working at Apple in the compiler group, maintaining and enhancing
Apple's Objective-C compiler. He brings with him a lot of experience
working on GCC and, in the recent past, GDB.

I will continue respond to questions related to problems in the
Objective-C compiler and runtime. Stan however will be the primary
maintainer, as I'm no longer actively involved in Objective-C
development.

Please join me in welcoming Stan in his new role!

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>

Hope to see you at my presentation, "Using Cocoon to build Web sites
for wireless devices" at ApacheCon 2001 at the Santa Clara Convention
Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054.