Re: you may not have wanted it...

From: Jason H Clouse
Subject: Re: you may not have wanted it...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:32:46 -0500

<<what would you like to see more:

        - Interface + GWorkspace (thus a more NeXT-ish WM)
        - Interface + it's own menus (ala WindowMaker, using NSMenu)>>

I think tight integration between Interface and GWorkspace would be
ideal.  We can really begin to put the pieces of a complete desktop
environment together now!  I'd like to see a root menu and window menu
later, though.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.