Background pixmap.

From: yanot
Subject: Background pixmap.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:53:30 +0100 (CET)

I would like to suggest a change that would improve the windows redrawing. The
change rests on the modification of the source code: XGContextWindow.m in
gnustep-xgps-0.6.7/Source/SharedX directory
In the method - (void) _createBuffer: (gswindow_device_t *) window resize:
(BOOL) resize  it is necessary to add line:
XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap (XDPY, window->ident, window->buffer) at the end of
this method.

The mentioned change sets the background pixmap of the window so that during
the windows redrawing there are not drawn the redundant white squares.

 If you consider this solution suitable, I would appreciate if this change is
commited to CVS repository.

Thank you.

Jan Trembulak