RE: Forwarded message: Thinking about GNUstep !

From: ian . mondragon
Subject: RE: Forwarded message: Thinking about GNUstep !
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:51:49 -0600

i'm actually pretty miserable about not having a mac yet to run OS X on
<sniff>, so i can't answer this question with any definite authority at the
moment.  however, there are compiler flags to indicate OS X
compatibility...donno off the top of my head what they are, though.  it
*really* should not be much of an issue though...the only problem comes in
when you start bringing nibs into the question.  that's the one area that
GNUstep is lacking the most...a solid InterfaceBuilder clone.

as a side note...after i've gotten Interface up & running (see
http://www.dragonhelix.org), i'm going to be spending alot of time with GORM
to try and push it more towards being usable...so hopefully we won't have
this problem for too terribly much longer.  but like i said, Interface is my
main concern right now.

<<application/ms-tnef>>