Re: OpenUp.app problem

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: OpenUp.app problem
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:53:33 +0200

I currently have build OpenUp.app, GSDefault.app and GWorkspace.app and it only
seems to happen with OpenUp and the Info Panel.

When I try to open a tar.gz file it gives the following message:
/bin/bash: fg: no job control
This error message also appears high on the screen, this time within reach.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw