source converters [WAS: RE: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Fram ework]

From: ian . mondragon
Subject: source converters [WAS: RE: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Fram ework]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:50:08 -0500

rich -

are these source converters of yours something you would be willing to share
with the community?  if they work even *remotely* well, they would save
_alot_ of time for those of us porting C++ apps to ObjC.  i myself have
spent countless hours performing the mind-numbing task of doing so while
rewriting the Sapphire window manager, and something like this would have
saved me sooooo much time & frustration (not to mention keep my gag reflex
from acting up simply from having to deal with C++ ;-)

- ian mondragon