Re: gstep-tests-1.0.0 broken...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gstep-tests-1.0.0 broken...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:34:03 +0100

On Wednesday, April 11, 2001, at 11:16 AM, Steve Núñez wrote:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nunez/GNUStep.src/gnustep-
tests-1.0.0/Resources'
./gtest-base
./gtest-base: exec: guile-base: not found

You need to do a 'make' before doing the 'make check'

I know it's silly - but I guess developers tend to do things in stages habitually. I've updated the makefile in the CVS repository so that a 'make check' should build
stuff before trying to use it.