ANNOUNCE: GNUstep GUI and Backend XGPS Release 0.6.9

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: ANNOUNCE: GNUstep GUI and Backend XGPS Release 0.6.9
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:29:02 -0600

I've made a developer 'snapshot' release of gnsutep-gui and
gnustep-xgps. I did this mostly to have a version of the libraries
compatible with the latest gnustep-make and gnustep-base releases and to
releave the pressure of having to get out a 0.7.0 release so soon.

This release has been tested with several apps but has not gone through
any extensive testing.

Get it from

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/core

or