NSSpellServer, NSSpellChecker, GSspell.service, modifications to Ink.app

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: NSSpellServer, NSSpellChecker, GSspell.service, modifications to Ink.app for spell checking.
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

The changes are not complete, but they are in state where I think some feedback
from the rest of you would be helpful.   I am considering commiting what I have
to the repository.  I will, of course, continue to work on completing
everything.  Does anyone have any objection to this?

The GSspell.service is stubbed out for the time being but will, once finished,
use ispell in "pipe mode" (i.e. with the -a option) to spell check documents.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento