Ann: ProjectCenter copyright changes and new version

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Ann: ProjectCenter copyright changes and new version
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:45:36 +0200

Hi,

I finally have transferred all copyrights of PC to the FSF. I also sent Adam
the CVS in order to integrate it into the GNUstep tree. Please feel free to add
new features, cleanup the code or do whatever you like with it...;-)

BTW I also made a new version (0.2.5) containing minor enhancements and the new
copyrights, you can get it from the usual places.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert