_objc_callback problem during compilation

From: Zeus Tleilax
Subject: _objc_callback problem during compilation
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:31:30

I have downloaded the latest package for cygwin, mingw, libobjc, gnustep-make and gnustep-base. I compile make and libobjc without any problems but i have problems with gnustep-base: I use a 'make shared=yes ' and when it tries to compile objc-load.o, I get the following message :
objc-load.m:undefined reference to `_objc_load_callback'
but I watched in the source and I found _objc_load_callback defined in
obj-load.m

I really don't know how to get rid of this problem.
an someone help me ?

Thanks