ANN: GNUMail.app User Guide (English)

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: ANN: GNUMail.app User Guide (English)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:18:16 +0200

Hi, -

Last weekend I started writing a GNUMail.app User Guide (in English).
It currently describes how to build and setup GNUMail.app 0.6.0, and
gives a little introduction to its usage expanded by a lot of
explaining screenshots. In future versions of this guide I want to give
detailed explanations of all of GNUMail.app's functions and describe
how to set up a simple procmail configuration to sort messages to
mailbox files of GNUMail.app.

It's located at
http://www.stupid-design.com/martin/GNUstep/GNUMail.app/gnumail.html

As usual, comments, corrections and additions are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Martin
---
fork (2) - New processes are created by other processes, just like new humans.
New humans are created by other humans, of course, not by processes. (Unix
System Administration Handbook)