poseAs: problem

From: Chris B . Vetter
Subject: poseAs: problem
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:13:15 -0700

Hi,

I've been playing around with poseAs: lately, and ran into
a traceable problem with [class poseAs: [NSObject class]]:
Whenever that line is called, gdnc crashes.

After restarting gdnc, I'll get a note that there is no runtime
info for that particular class - unless I delete
~/GNUstep/Library/Font/Cache/:0.0

Are there any known issues with [class poseAs: [NSObject class]]
and gdnc or am I simply missing some preliminary steps before
calling poseAs: ?

--
Chris