NSBundle creation

From: Aurelien
Subject: NSBundle creation
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:14:49 +0200

Hi,

I need to access property lists for my application. I guess the recommended way to do this is to use an NSBundle. In Apple world, you can create one from Project Builder. I'm using Linux for the time being, mainly because I haven't succeeded yet in compiling gcc 3.1 on my Mac. And on Linux, I'm using KDevelop as an IDE. Of course, KDevelop cannot create NSBundles, and I couldn't find any place where get that explained.

Any clues ?

Aurélien