ANNOUNCE: Pantomime 0.2.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Pantomime 0.2.0
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:04:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

After a couple of days of work on Pantomime, I'm glad to announce the
release of 0.2.0. This release offer major improvements in various aspects
of the library. Here's a small list of changes since 0.1.0:

- IMAP support (basic)
- Performance improvements
- RFCs conformance improvements
- Now compiles as a library (see README)
- New test program (see README)
- Cleaned the source code a lot and fixed a lot of bugs.

You can get it here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/pantomime

I've been using it in the past couple of days and it works quite well
now. I'll begin working on GNUMail.app so that it'll use Pantomime.

I would be glad to receive comments, suggestions, patches, etc. I included
a TODO in the tarball so people that want to contribute can look at it.

Thanks a lot!

Ludo

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.