GNUstep DB tests

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep DB tests
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:47:54 +0200

Hi all,

I have build PostgreSQL 7.1.3 and GNUstep from todays CVS, incl. GNUstep
DB
All went fine, I think, so I decided to run the testsuite.
The README says:  make compiled which has no target so I decided to go
for just the make, which works
This leaves me with a obj directory with:
FakeAdaptor.o     MyEOModelClasses.o  gdl*       main.o
test-fault.o
KeyValueCoding.o  MyObject.o          linking.o  test-classes.o
test-uniq.o

So I guessed the new testing binary is gdl ??? right/wrong ?

running obj/gdl models/postgres95-test1.eomodel all
ends nicely, but with no output. Does this mean all went fine, or am I
doing something wrong here?

If this is a stupid question, sorry, but I guess I have to learn a lot
right now and am a bit stuck. Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Dennis Leeuw