Re: [ruby-talk:21190] Re: ANNOUNCE: RIGS 0.1.0 - Ruby Interface to GNUs

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [ruby-talk:21190] Re: ANNOUNCE: RIGS 0.1.0 - Ruby Interface to GNUstep
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:36:40 -0600

Laurent Julliard wrote:

Bottom line: the NextStep/GNUStep/Cocoa Framework is about consistency,
simplicity and a power.

Hope this helps and I also hope that this message will help establish
fruitful and sustained relationship between the GNUstep and Ruby
communities.

This is a great testimonial! It would be nice if we could collect more of these to better explain to people what GNUstep/Objective-C is about. Anyone else have something to add?

P.S. Can I have permission to re-print this at gnustep.org?

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it