Re: ANN: GNUMail.app User Guide update

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUMail.app User Guide update
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:35:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> btw can you make the sources available via cvs?

Since I've mostly finished integrating GNUMail.app and Pantomime, I plan
to release 0.7.0pre2 (with Pantomime 0.3.0) very soon.

I use a CVS server for managing all the sources of GNUMail.app but since
the integration to Pantomime needed major reorganisation in the source
code, the CVS server is currently not up-to-date.

If some users/developers show me their interest in having a CVS access to
GNUMail.app and Pantomime source code, I'll do it. Just tell me if you
(i.e, all discuss-gnustep readers) are interested.

Thanks a lot,

Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.