win32: strange behaviour with bundle loading

From: Michael Scheibler
Subject: win32: strange behaviour with bundle loading
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:12:22 +0200

I found a strange behaviour in the objc runtime when new classes are being loaded using NSBundle (Windows DLL): First objc_send_load tries to find all superclasses of this class by taking class->superclass. The first superclass is a class object, but this class' superclass is only a char pointer. I thought it wouldn't do much harm but later my application tries to enumerate again all the class' superclasses and they still aren't resolved which results in a SIGSEGV fault.

Michael