Re: Problems and bugs with GNUMail.app

From: PERON Stéphane
Subject: Re: Problems and bugs with GNUMail.app
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:51:49 -0400

Hi,

I try to get sources from CVS server of GNUMail but I'm rejected by the
server when I use login/pass  anoncvs/anoncvs.

Is there any problem with the server on Sophos.ca ?

It is the first time I use CVS on the WEB. May be I have done a mistake.
For login, I wrote :
 cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@Sophos.ca:/partage/Developpement/GNUMail login

 with password anoncvs.
(The directory GNUMail has rights 777)

Then , I have the following message :
        cvs login: authorization failed:
        server Sophos.ca rejected access to /partage/Developpement/GNUMail for
user anoncvs

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Stéphane