GNUMail.app patch

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app patch
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:53:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

A lot of people have noticed a bug in GNUMail.app while composing E-Mails.

When you were typing, the text was 'jumping' left and right for each
character you were typing.

That was seriously inciting people to just rm -rf GNUMail :-)

That bug is fixed. I've updated the sources on the CVS server. To get it:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sophos.ca:/opt/cvsroot login  (password is
"anoncvs")

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sophos.ca:/opt/cvsroot co GNUMail
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sophos.ca:/opt/cvsroot co Pantomime

I've fixed some other little bugs since 0.8.0pre1.

If you can't get the sources via CVS, simply send me and email and I'll
send you a tarball of GNUMail.app and Pantomime.

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.