Re: GSWeb Patch available

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: GSWeb Patch available
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:35:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm back on GSWeb.
I'd like to integrate Turbocat's GSWeb patch but can't find where I did stored
it. It is no more on TC web. Does someone
have it ?

Thank you.

Manuel

On Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:11:29 +0200 David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de> wrote:
 >| many people asked, here is the patch
 >|
 >| http://www.turbocat.de/GSWPatch_04-JUL_2001.diff.gz
 >|
 >| (made with cvs diff)
 >|
 >| This patch made GSWeb working for non-database apps on NetBSD, Solaris and
 >Linux for us. We use GSWeb as application server for our TCWebMail product.

Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <mguesdon@oxymium.net>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998