Re: What about a GNUstepExtension.Framework for Mac OS X (for porting ap

From: Aurelien
Subject: Re: What about a GNUstepExtension.Framework for Mac OS X (for porting apps from GNUstep to Cocoa)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:34:57 +0100

It's a great Idea. Where would that belong ? gnustep-base ?

I would add the following handy function from GNUstep: GSObjCIsKindOf(Class aClass, Class anotherClass), for which there's AFAIK no equivalent in Cocoa.

IMO, both would benefit from introspection functions. Only, *I* don't know how to implement them...

Cheers,

Aurélien