ANN: Affiche v0.1.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: Affiche v0.1.0
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:56:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

This weekend I've developed a small application called Affiche.

Affiche is a clone of Stickies. It allows you to put little Post-it notes
on your desktop.

It currently has the following features:

- create/delete notes
- change the color
- import text to a note
- export a note to text
- save all notes with their actual content, color and position on the
  screen

This version works on GNUstep and Apple MacOS-X (using nibs).

You can get it here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche/

and you can view a screenshot here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche.data/screenshots/v0.1.0/affiche.gif

I'll use this application as an example in the small tutorial I'm writing
on how to develop a gui application that will work well under both OS-X
and GNUstep. GNUMail.app is too big for that.

Comments, suggestions, patches are welcome!

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic
--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.