Re: implicitly creating custom views in Gorm?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: implicitly creating custom views in Gorm?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:23:23 -0700

e.sammer wrote:

after a quick test, it seems that one may not drag the NSCustomView item into the object palette in Gorm. is this "feature" something that anyone else uses? i'd rather not have to create all of my controls

I don't have any problems dragging a CustomView into a Gorm window. Perhaps you're not using the latest version (from CVS)? Or maybe you are doing something else that causes a problem?

P.S. If you want an NSBox, why not drag out an NSBox instead of a CustomView?

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you