Re: NSArchiver on Win32 and cross-compatibility with Cocoa?

From: ramana rao
Subject: Re: NSArchiver on Win32 and cross-compatibility with Cocoa?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:47:42 +0530

Pascal,

    We had exactly the same problem, as we needed to transfer objects from
GNUStep to OpenStep and vice-versa.

    Then with GNUstep there comes another archiver called GMArchiver, it is
at   "\gnustep-gui-0.7.0\Model"

    This does archiving which is platform independent. we are using this to
treansfer objects from OpenStep to GNUstep

    let me know if you need more details about this.

Ramana Rao