Re: ObjcUnit

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: ObjcUnit
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:27:57 +0100

Alternatively, OCUnit has been available on OPENSTEP since 1998 (before JUnit I think), and for GNUstep and Cocoa for a year. It's a direct port to Objective C of Kent Beck's original Smalltalk unit testing framework.

http://www.sente.ch/software/ocunit

Feedback about it's use on GNUstep is especially welcome since we haven't much experience with it.

marco

Marco Scheurer
Sen:te, Lausanne, Switzerland    http://www.sente.ch