RE: Postscript code generation

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: Postscript code generation
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:36:47 -0500

A fairly simple PS code generation mechanism already exists in GNUstep GUI
(although I think I have to fix image handling).

Neither of the libraries you mention are free, so that doesn't help us much.
ghostscript (gslib) generates PDF. I was hoping eventually to include gslib in
the GUI and/or backend somehow, but I don't know how long that will take.