Re: New version of preflight.sh <VirusChecked>

From: Tristan Alexander McLeay
Subject: Re: New version of preflight.sh <VirusChecked>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:57:52 +1100 (EST)

Result: FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE; it appears to work fine except that it doesn't
find ffcall stuff even though it's installed.

Suggestion: I think it should say what's missing again after it's finished
it's job, otherwise the stuff scrolls off the top of the screen well before
you've had time to read it.

Tristan

 --- Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <Lars.Sonchocky-Helldorf@bbdo-interone.de>
wrote: > Hi,

> here is a new version of preflight.sh.
>
> What is new?
>
> - added a fix suggested by Dennis concerning ffcall recognition (Dennis,
> can you please check if the fix works?).
> - removed some unneeded code (check for chached values)
> - some reformatings (indentation was wrong on several places)
> - deletes the created confdefs.h after it is done (Yes , I oversaw that
> when claiming preflight.sh leaves nothing behind. Sorry for that.)
>
> please check the script on as many systems as possible (I am still
> looking
> for testers on various BSDs and Solaris).
>
> And then I need some help of a different kind: Since I am not that
> experienced with GNUstep I need someone with insight to tell me which
> tests are essential, which are recommended, which are optional and which
> am missing. I'll send you the output of preflight.sh - can someone mark
> the tests (just typing one letter behind each test: e for essential, r
> for
> recommended, o for optional and maybe n for not needed.)? This would ease
>
> further development a lot.

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions
- 1,000s of Bargains!