Re: gpbs problems in xdm session

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gpbs problems in xdm session
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:17:53 +0100

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 03:44 PM, Stefan Urbanek wrote:

Hi,

Allways when I want to perform pasteboard operation (copy or dragging in
Gorm) I got this:

Apr 11 16:08:12 Gorm[10615]
I couldn't contact the pasteboard server for shine.dcs.elf.stuba.sk -
so I'm attempting to to start one - which will take a few seconds.
It is recommended that you start the pasteboard server (gpbs) either at
login or (better) when your computer is started up.
gpbs - GNU Pasteboard server
I don't understand '-NSHost'
--help  for help

Bug in argument handling in gpbs ... now fixed in CVS.