windows stuff

From: Pete French
Subject: windows stuff
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:49:05 +0100

well, discovered some interesting things - like for example that M$ actually
made an NT X11 APi available at one point which some of these native X11
libraries are based on. I also came across the folloing file in
the rxvt distribution:

http://optics.ph.unimelb.edu.au/help/source/texcd2.2/texcd/cygwin/rxvt-2.7.2-w32c/xlib.c

sadly it seems to be 10 years old, but it does seem to be a start at
implementing the calls to X11 - enough to run rxvt anyway. Assuming I
can persuade the other half off the Windows box in the near future I shall
give it a try..

-bat.