Re: Backend? configuration question

From: Larry Coleman
Subject: Re: Backend? configuration question
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:39:28 -0400

Thanks for your help. I changed the default backend, and now I get this error:

larry@rubens:~$ openapp ProjectCenter.app
/opt/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/ProjectCenter:

Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: No Window Server
configured in backend
larry@rubens:~$

I got the latest sources from CVS and rebuilt everything, but it didn't help.
Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Larry Coleman
larry@studio1620.com