possible bug in rpm creation for bundles?

From: Stephen Brandon
Subject: possible bug in rpm creation for bundles?
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:52:10 +0100

Hi,

I'm just making rpms for all the MusicKit and SndKit frameworks, for i386 --
I hadn't realised that this was built in to gnustep-make -- it's great!

However I am now attempting to make an rpm for a plugin for the musickit, but
it's falling over. It seems that the INSTALL_ROOT_DIR and
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR arguments to make are not being honoured, when
things should be being moved into /var/tmp/MusicXML_MK_plugin-buildroot.

I can't quite make out what's wrong by looking at
makefiles/Instance/bundle.make -- can anyone confirm that bundles are
supposed to be able to create rpms, and that this is a bug?

Cheers,
Stephen Brandon
stephen@brandonitconsulting.co.uk