Re: Defaults; system fonts (NSFont)

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Defaults; system fonts (NSFont)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

> From: Magnus Lofgren <magnus_lofgren@skidstaven.ac.se>
>
> What key would you use to set the default font in GNUstep? Could
> someone provide an example please?  Thanks.
>
> Magnus

Use the source, Luke!

Last time I checked, I gathered the following defaults:

dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSBoldFont                Helvetica-Bold
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSControlContentFont      Helvetica-Bold
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSLabelFont               Helvetica-Bold
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSMenuFont                Helvetica
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSMessageFont             Helvetica
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSPaletteFont             Helvetica-Bold
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSTitleBarFont            Helvetica
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSToolTipsFont            Helvetica-Bold
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSUserFixedPitchFont      Courier
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSUserFont                Times

dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSControlContentFontSize  10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSLabelFontSize           10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSMenuFontSize            10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSMessageFontSize         10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSPaletteFontSize         10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSTitleBarFontSize        10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSToolTipsFontSize        10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSUserFixedPitchFontSize  10
dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSUserFontSize            10

dwrite NSGlobalDomain NSFontSize                10

dwrite NSGlobalDomain GSFontMask "*-iso8859-1"

defaults delete NSGlobalDomain GSFontAntiAlias

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__