[Q] Building GNUstep in the OpenStep for Enterprise(Windows)

From: ninja
Subject: [Q] Building GNUstep in the OpenStep for Enterprise(Windows)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:03:05 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I want to use GNUstep on Windows and tried to build using MinGW and succeded but to use

GNUstep I must run shell!!! This is not problem for me but my co workers does not like this.

I now, try to build GNUstep using OpenStep for Windows NT(aka OpenStep for Enterprise).

Is the gnustep-base will be compiled without much hassles? What point should I care before

build ?

Thanks in advance.