My.app/My wrapper script

From: Helge Hess
Subject: My.app/My wrapper script
Date: 06 Jun 2002 14:27:56 +0200

Hi,

currently gstep-make generates for each application a shell script
MyApp.app/MyApp which can be used to start the application.

It would be useful if this script would become a small degree smarter
regarding library combos. Currently if I'm in the gnu-fd-nil library
combo (which I'm usually) and then start an application compiled in the
gnu-gnu-gnu library combo, the wrapper will complain, that
  "Calculator.app application does not have a binary for this kind of
machine/operating system (ix86/linux-gnu)"
which is wrong, it has a binary for the machine, but not for the active
library combo.

So I would suggest, that if the error condition is found, the wrapper
should search the bundle and find out if there is any binary for the
machine, setup GNUstep.sh using the combo found and start the app.

Greetings
  Helge