Tree update patch

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Tree update patch
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:12:07 +0200

Hi all,

Wow that was easier then expected ;-) This is the patch.
The only thing that didn't work out right is install-sh in
System/Developer/Tools so for the time being it is in System/Tools

It does however create:
System/Developer/Headers
System/Developer/Makefiles
System/Developer/Tools
And puts GNUstep.sh and GNUstep.csh (plus additional .sh/.csh scripts)
in System/Tools

This is a patch against the 12-06-2002 CVS tree. Or actually it is just
a diff -r
What diff options are needed for a good patch submission?

Oh and if this is gonna be accepted by I Nicola/ Adam (??) I think
something needs to be signed over to the FSF, but am not sure... It's
not much... Please Adam/Nicola let me know if this is the case.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw