Segmentation fault in ProjectCenter App template

From: Juergen Gnoss
Subject: Segmentation fault in ProjectCenter App template
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:14:38 +0200

Hi all,

After long hard searching with my worst working debugger I figure out the Segmentation fault that my programm raises comes from the ProjectCenter Application Template.

Somebody can check it for me???

I just open ProjectCenter -> Project -> New -> Application

save compile and run with openapp xxx.app from console window.
by Menu quit the App goes with Segmentation fault.

I'm to tired now after hours of debugging code written by myself.

thanks Juergen