Sorcerer's apprentice. (GPuzzle.)

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Sorcerer's apprentice. (GPuzzle.)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:36:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

thanks again for your help with "cacheImageInRect." As I have
re-visited the code from GPuzzle during the last few days I decided to
add a feature, namely an automated puzzle solver. Start the solver if
you've completed part of a puzzle or after you have scrambled the
pieces. The solver first disassembles pieces that are in the wrong
spot. Second, it assembles the pieces to solve the puzzle. Just sit
back and watch.

I have re-organized the code quite a bit and I am worried that I might
have introduced new bugs. Let me know if you find any.

The URL is

  http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html

And BTW, I also noticed that NSBezierPath doesn't implement
"containsPoint:" yet. That would be a nice feature to have. I figure a
trip to the library to look up the algorithm should do the trick.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |