Sorcerer's apprentice. (Puzzle.) III

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Sorcerer's apprentice. (Puzzle.) III
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:36:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I have fixed the GPuzzle solver. The user can see clearly how progress
is made assembling the puzzle. There is a bug in GPuzzle that happens
once in a blue moon and that I haven't been able to duplicate. It has
to do with how clusters are disassembled. If you are able to duplicate
this bug please let me know.

http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html

Here are excerpts from two earlier messages that I sent:

1. I noticed that NSBezierPath doesn't implement "containsPoint:"
yet. That would be a nice feature to have. I figure a trip to the
library to look up the algorithm should do the trick.

2. Since I'm sending a post I'd like to use the opportunity to suggest
something else (different topic): Emacs keybindings for objects that
let the user edit text. What do you think?

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |