Re: Current status of Cygwin port

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Current status of Cygwin port
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:36:34 +0100

> Interesting idea. Didn't I do this some months ago? At least there is

I certainly seem to remeber you mentioning it :-)

> the win32 and winlib backend and this only uses the GDI. But than again,
> you would know that better. And if this backend would exist, I would
> have got some comments on it, wouldn't I?

mea culpa at this point - I'm one of the people supposedly very interested
in this, but I havnt had a chance to have a try out yet. Maybe I should
have made more noise at the time about what a positive thing this is. I will
try and get a chance to test it out for myself in the near future if at all
possible.

-bat.