Re : Another NSApplication.m Patch

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re : Another NSApplication.m Patch
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:20:24 +0200

Hi David,

Please don't take my nagging personal but, IMHO, GNUstep-Core shouldn't augment
the API as defined by OpenStep/Cocoa without just cause. And I also believe
since no other object should be allowed to execute this functionality but the
instance of NSApplication itself, and even then, it would only execute it
during terminate:, this would merely be mater of "artistic symmetry" in the
source of NSApplication. So my opinion is, it's superflous. But thats just my 2
cents, for what they're worth:-).

Peace,
Dave