NSTableView problems

From: Thierry Leurent
Subject: NSTableView problems
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:57:11 +0200

Hello,

I'm beginner in objc and GNUstep.

In a first step, I use the "Creating Windows and Buttons" to write a small
application.
Now I want add a NSTableView. When I compile, I recieve this messages :

main.m: In function '-[MyDelegate CreatemainWindow]':
main.m:158: warning: 'MyDelegate' does not respond to 'controller'
main.m:159: warning: 'MyDelegate' does not respond to 'controller'

When I run the application, I have a window :

Critcal Error in MailReader
NSInternallnconsistencyException:GSFFCallnvocation.m:777 Assertion failed in
GSInvovationCallback. No signature for selector MyDelegate

Where is my error ?

Why is an error ?

Thanks
Thierry